Monday, March 4, 2013

Jared is 31

Jared wakes up pretty early for work so, I found 31 fun fact about the number 31 for him to read while he ate  breakfast {a bowl of cereal}.
  


  I'm glad that Jared only worked in the morning because we kind of had a busy day.  After we dropped Ethan off at school we turned in our keys to our apartment and finished some last minute touch ups.  After we went shopping, we picked up Ethan from school then went to Red Lobster for dinner.I forgot my camera but we had a lovely dinner with Britany and  Jared's parents.  We had stake temple recommend interviews at 6 pm then Jared wanted to play basketball with the men after. Nothing of course went as planned and we didn't get home until after 10 pm. By then I was so ready for a piece of this Snickers cake.

 I found these lovely teeth from Jared's birthday a couple years ago, as I was searching for candles for his cake.
Look at how little Ethan is!

On Saturday we went to Grille from Ipanema in Coeur D'Alene to celebrate with, Dallas, Laura, Daniel and his family.  
 Every thing was really good, I highly recommend it... especially if you like meat or Brazilian food.

  After we walked around Coeur D'Alene in search for a candy shop that Jared & I went to years ago.

 The one we were looking for closed down but we found a different store with candy. Aunt Laura treated all the kids to gumballs.



 I found this cute little Coke machine that looks just like the one my Dad has.
 I really wanted cotton candy, and I thought it was cool that you could watch it being made.

 We spotted a Moose.
  Bryleigh wanted to ride the moose
  ... and so did everyone else.

 We also stopped in a was a cute little toys shop as we were walking back to the car. They had lots of fun things to play with.
 Fraggle Rock!
 Daniel wanted to stop at Cabela's since we were soo close. We spotted another moose and a bunch of other animals.
These are shoes to put your shoes in, so you can walk around the house without getting the floor dirty.
The fun just never seemed to end. We even to Fro-Yo so we could enjoy some frozen yogurt.

We had so much fun on Saturday, I'm so grateful to have Jared in my life. We have so much fun together, and I can't imagine spending this life and eternity with anyone else. Happy Birthday Jared- Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment