Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sienna's 3rd Birthday & Easter 2013

Ethan made this Egg at school!
 Sienna woke up in a wonderful mood! She refused to do anything. She didn't even want to find her Easter Basket, hence her photo bombing Ethan's picture.

 
 Pooor Girl... rough day!

 
 She perked up when she saw that the Easter Bunny brought her a basket and a birthday present.
 We went  to Daniel & Heidi's newest edition, Gwendolyn's Baby Blessing, then after we went to Laura's ward to hear her & Dallas speak.
 Soo, I totally failed this year in trying to keep Easter spiritual. Good thing both Ethan & Sienna are still young. After Gwendolyn's baby blessing Daniel & Heidi were both asked to bear their testimonies. They both talked about the Atonement and how grateful they were for it. The spirit was so strong, I started to cry along with a couple others in the room. I too am so grateful for the Atonement and the healing power that comes from it. The Atonement not only brings peace to those who of have sinned but can bring peace to those who are suffering. I know this to be true because I have felt it's healing power in my life. In my darkest hour it has brought so much light and hope. I know I have a loving Heavenly Father and because of that he sent his son Jesus Christ  who is my Savior and he lived & died for each one of us and lives today! 

  Easter Egg Hunt 




 What can I say about my Sweet little Sienna! I truly love this little girl... she keeps life exciting, never a dull moment when she is around! Every morning she asks for candy, and I tell her the same thing. " Not until after lunch!" She runs off crying, "Ugh...I hate lunch!" She always wants her back tickled and she will let you know if you're not doing it right. She is very much a girly girl, and I love it! She plays with her baby dolls, dresses up in her princess dresses and loves it when her nail get painted. She is constantly talking to imaginary people, telling them what to do. Totally reminds me of my little sister, Heather. Sienna knows what she wants and goes for it, especially if it's candy.  She loves to read books and snuggle, watch Disney Jr, play with dolls, sing and she is a such great helper. 

She opened presents from Granny B & Grandpa Patsfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment