The entire family went to the "Chalkboard Restaurant", as the Barker kids like to call it... or better known as Tomato Street.
Heather & Addy were twins especially when they both had their hair up and glasses on.
We took family picture for the 1st time in 13 years. Lacey & Haylee
Laura & Andrew came up with gag gifts for everyone. These are all inside jokes among family and friends growing up.
April got a 4t t-shirt and a Hagan-Daz bar which read, "for exercising only."
Heather got a Helmet with candy taped to it. "That's why I wear a helmet!"
Jared got this.
I got McDonald's wrappers and a little journal talking about my boyfriend in 1st grade. Which is why I never kept a journal after that.
Adam got a trumpet and a box wrapped that said, "Laura, open your camera!" That is why he has a camera on his head. Andrea got duct tape to keep spiders out.
Daniel & his Sniffie. Heidi got a picture of their first "Love Shack"
Andrew got a New Orleans starter jacket and a duck tail.
Laura's Pintrest page with "Hot Boys"!
I forgot to take pictures but, Cody got a Britney Spears CD {Oops I did it again} and a baby bottle that said,"Juice baba Milk".
Craig got a wrapping paper tube from: Christopher Robin and Tami got a ZTAMSTR license plate.
I forgot to take pictures but, Cody got a Britney Spears CD {Oops I did it again} and a baby bottle that said,"Juice baba Milk".
Craig got a wrapping paper tube from: Christopher Robin and Tami got a ZTAMSTR license plate.
Ballet Performance by Kaycee, Lacy, Kelsey & Sienna
Triplets- Jared, Cody & April
{Triplets} I got this Jacket for Christmas then Heather went and bought one and so did Laura, but she let Addy wear just for the picture.
Sienna loves Ty
Taylor & Sienna took turns playing with her Doc McStuffin's kit.
It was so much fun having the entire family together but... boy am I tired! We stayed up way too late every night, I think I need another break to recover from this Winter Break!













No comments:
Post a Comment