Sienna was pretty excited when she received this very sweet treat from her Aunts Laura & Heather. They also delivered one to Ethan while he was at school.
Later on Sienna, Ethan & I had a special Valentine's Tea Party, minus the tea ;)
Sienna helped me bake and frost the cupcakes, and boy... were they delicious!
Ethan made sure to drink his water properly.
I love my sweet little guy!
Ethan surprised me with this cute card and a piece of his chocolate bar. He knows his mother very well, a hand made card and chocolate.
Instead of Jared & I going on a date a lone, we decided to go on a family date. Jared was Sienna's date and Ethan was mine. We ate some pizza, and then we went to go see the Lego movie. It was the perfect night out with the people I love most.






No comments:
Post a Comment