Thursday, December 25, 2014

Our 10th Anniversary

 On August 28th we celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary... it's crazy... I still can't believe it. We're not the young married couple anymore!

We went to the temple and participated in sealing ordinances in the morning.
Then we went on a fun little hike at Iller Creek just south of the Spokane Valley. 




There were 2 trails and we wanted to take the shorter trail, so Jared was making sure that we were going the right way. 
We spotted a moose on our way back.  

We stayed over night at Hotel Lusso in Downtown Spokane.
Our room was amazing, my only complaint is that there was no view, unless you like to look at the side of a brick building. 

 Jared tore apart the bed to check for bedbugs! I bet my brother Craig would be proud!
We freshened up a bit before we headed out for a night on the town. 
We went to the Melting Pot for dinner.


  Then we went on a romantic gondola ride over the Spokane Falls. 



Pig Out-n-Park was in full swing, so it was kind of crazy walking around Riverfront park, but we still managed to find a quite spot and danced to Jared's lovely singing. 


I think the kids had just as much fun with Grammy & Papa. Grammy took the kids swimming at her friend, Rose's house. Sienna fell in love with snorkeling. She begged us to take her swimming again the next day so she could show us. 

I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend. We are far from perfect, but I'm so in love with our little family, I wouldn't change it for the world. Thanks for putting with me these past 10 years Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment