I'm so happy for my baby sister and her new hubby Shane! Their wedding day was A-mazing, thanks to all the extra help from family and friends, it turned out to be almost as beautiful as they are! I'm also grateful for Ana Hopkins for capturing the day and all the little details with her awesome photography skills, most of these pictures are ones that she took.
The new Mr & Mrs Lee!
My Sisters! I love these 3 ladies!
You can't see it in this pictures, but there is lace over the ribbon that I got from Grandma Shirley. We all know that Grandma had a hand in making these love birds come together from the other side. I remember going to church with her and Grandpa Jay, like 10 years ago and she pointed out the "Lee Family" sitting in the front of the chapel. She just thought that they were the cutest family ever!
I attempted to snap a few pictures of the couple for the reception.
I love this picture that Ana took!
Sienna and Ethan were so wonderful as we ran a bunch of errands in between the temple, luncheon and the reception. I seriously have the best kids!
Sign-in Table... and look at how happy Jeff looks!
Gift Table
Wedding Photo Wall of parents & grandparents
Getting ready for the receiving line!
Heather's new family!
Photo Booth Wall
It was fun watching people use the photo booth
Ring Ceremony
There was a slide show of Shane & Heather throughout the years
First Dance as Husband & Wife
Father- Daughter Dance
Mother- Son Dance
Dancing Cousins
Amber & Aaron
Cake Table
This was before Andrew & my fingers accidentally went through the side of the cake as we were trying to center it on the table :( Thank goodness we had extra flowers to cover it. They'll never know!
"Love is Sweet"
Taylor & Kyle checking out the all they yummy candy.
Bouquet Toss
... and once again Audrey Braun caught the bouquet.
Uncle John & Aunt Pam
Sienna loves her Aunt Heather
My babies <3
I love my little Heather so much, I'm a very proud big sister!
... and this moment made all my hard work worth it!
This picture was too cute not to post.






No comments:
Post a Comment