Thursday, July 27, 2017

Woodland Zoo {Sept 2016}

We went to the Woodland Zoo with Granny B.
We saw some Grizzly Bears. 


 Ethan got to feed a bird.



I recreated this photo from Ethan's first visit in 2007, over 9 years ago.




 Granny B named a butterfly after Sienna 

 Here is what her butterfly looked like.
While we were in the Butterfly Exhibit a butterfly landed on me.
It was just chilling for like 10 minutes until I asked for some assistance.
 Sienna & Ethan had some hands on experience with eating like a vulture. 
 Komodo Dragon


We had a great time at the zoo and Jared took way too many pictures of all the animals. I had to really condense them down to these few. If you didn't know Jared loves animals and taking pictures of them because that's what we spent the majority of the day doing... waiting for Jared to get pictures. I think he once told me that he wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic. Haha! I should've known.

No comments:

Post a Comment