I can't believe my little guy is 6 years old! I swear it was just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital!
Ethan's star day at school fell on his birthday so we brought in cupcakes to celebrate. We also brought his favorite book to read to the whole class Pishtosh, Bullwash & Wimple.
Right after his Star Wars birthday party last year, Ethan informed me that next year he wanted "a Transformer birthday party & he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese too!" I wasn't planning on doing a party this year but I wanted to something. Do to circumstances of Ethan having a lot of cousins & no place to go, Ethan got what he wanted, a Transformer party @ Chuck E Cheeses.
This awesome hat was a present from the Barkers.
I love Kyle's face in this one.
Sienna & Lacey
Afterwards we went to Red Robin for dinner.
These past 6 years have been wonderful, I don't know how I got soo lucky to have such an Amazing son! He is so sweet, kind & patient and each year he just keeps getting better and better.

No comments:
Post a Comment