Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving & My Birthday

  Our Thankful Turkey 2012
 Ethan made this scarecrow at school
 We went to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. Here are the grand-kids at the kids table.
 Ethan is ready.

  I was going through old pictures and found these pictures from my 1st birthday 28 years ago. 

Birthday cards from family & friends
 Jared surprised me with this at my parents house.


A new scarf!

 Sienna helped me blow out my candles. 
I still don't like sharing my birthday with a turkey, but there are many things that I am grateful for. I'm especially grateful that I am a live to celebrate another birthday. I have a wonderful family to celebrate with and I'm blessed to have the gospel in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. All this time I kept seeing on my list of blogs that you hadn't updated and I couldn't figure out what happened to you, and then I went and checked your blog and saw your new address. This makes so much more sense than you quitting blogging. I'm glad you had a great birthday and family time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michelle! I want some of that cake! Mmmmmm. And I love, love, love your thankful turkey idea! How sweet and such a great tradition to do with your family. I think I'll copy it ;). Love you and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete