Though it was partly cloudy it was perfect weather for Ethan's field trip to Manito Park. Both Jared and I volunteered to help out and even rode the bus to & from... boy does that bring back memories!
Poppys
Duncan Gardens
Making a wish in the fountain with a penny.
Cousins!
This picture cracks me up... Boys! Cole,Logan, Hadeon & Ethan
The boys were running around in this tree.
"How does this thin work?"
Being in the rose gardens reminds me of Jo Schaffer, back in the day when we were in the Rose Society.
I had the boys reenact this photo from 2008
Exploring in the Japanese Gardens
The ducklings were so cute!
Ethan asked if he could find some grass to do "Inner Peace" I guess it was kind of crazy for him with all the kids running around.
I'm so glad both Jared & I got to go. We had so much fun with Ethan, and thanks to Kara for watching Sienna so we really could enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment