Back in June, Jared surprised Ethan by taking him to Discover the Dinosaurs at the Spokane Convention Center.
Ethan also got to experience his 1st city bus ride.
digging for fossils
Ethan got a pretty sweet face painting. He was soo sad when he had to wash it off for bed.
He even got to ride a triceratops
Funny story: Sienna was soo sad that Ethan got to go somewhere special, so I decided to go see the movie Epic with her. I checked the times online before we left but apparently I looked at the 3D instead of the 2D, so we went and got some frozen yogurt, to kill sometime. Anyways as we are watching the movie, guess who sits down on the same row as us, Breittney & Gretchen. I didn't get a chance to talk to her because Sienna was crying. She was so upset that she fell asleep during the movie and I watched it without her.
When Jared & Ethan got home I was so excited to hear about their day and to see pictures. I started laughing when I saw this last one of Ethan and Thatcher riding dinosaurs together. What are the chances that we had the same exact idea. The boys go to see dinosaurs and the girls go see a movie. Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment