Since we are celebrating 9 years I gave him 9 balloons, each balloon had a location attached.
This is the grand prize that he will get once he completes his mission.
...and we're off!
Once we arrived at the location he popped the balloon with the same number.
Inside was a Bit of Honey {his Favorite}and a special note from me
{Our First Home}
{First Kiss}
Our first kiss was at Craig & Tami's old house on Lacrosse
{Favorite Moment}
When we were dating I convinced Jared to not go to basketball. Instead we went to Audubon Park and played there. It was raining and I was totally cheating, it was soo much fun!
{Our First Date}
He took me to go Shrek at the AMC Downtown. {I'm holding my movie stub from that night}
{Proposal}
Jared's proposal was so sweet. He brought me to Riverfront Park and I was the one that suggested riding on the carousel. Tricky... tricky, that was his plan along! ...Anyways, I got the gold ring while riding and then he proposed and gave me an even cooler ring {engagement}.
*While I was waiting for the carousel to stop to take the picture. This girl who wasn't paying attention walked by and looked back and said, "Sorry, I didn't know!" It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing.
{We Became A Family}
Giving Birth to both Ethan & Sienna top my list of Most Amazing Moments of my life. I had 2 wonderful experiences at Sacred Heart and honestly I wouldn't want to have a baby anywhere else.
{Love at First Sight}
The first time I saw Jared was at FHE at Manito Park. We walked around the park and then played a game of football.
We took a break because we were both starving. We ate dinner at the Steam Plant Grill.
{Sealed for Time & Eternity}
We were married in the Spokane, WA Temple...Best Day Ever!
{ Our 9th Anniversary}
Yay! We did it!
.... and the grand prize is... a cool mug filled with Bit of Honey.
We both had so much fun! This is why I love my husband, he totally went with it! How many husbands would go along with something like this, especially Downtown during Pig Out in the Park. We got definitely got some looks.
This Anniversary means so much more to me than any other. This year has been extremely hard for both us. We have had a ton of challenges come our way, but each day I'm so grateful to have my best friend Jared by my side. I Love You Jared!
Michelle, you are making all the rest of us look bad. Would you cut it out? :) Oh, and I love the position of the balloon when Jared's holding it in the car about to pop it because it totally makes him look pregnant! And, why didn't Jared's amazing church-ball game-winning three-pointer make the list of all-time great moments?! C'mon! jk! Love it all!
ReplyDeleteI love you both so much!!! This made me cry!!
ReplyDelete