Wednesday, September 4, 2013

1st Day of First Grade {Ethan}

  Ethan was pretty excited to go Back to School.  He was supposed to go to Colbert but there was some confusion and  long story short  he will be shuttled to Farwell. I'm actually happy because that is where he went last year.  Ethan likes that he gets to ride the bus with his cousins Kelsey & Khloe, then he gets to go to school with his cousins Kyle & Dallin. 

He woke up at 6:57am and got in the shower and got dressed with out me asking him, I love this kid!

 
 Last year Ethan wanted to be an Artist, * note he drew a police badge. 
  Ethan lost his left front tooth last Friday.  The Tooth Fairy brings him gold coins {$1}. The next day he got a fortune cookie that said, " You will have gold pieces by the bushel." How neat is that!
 Reading in class 
Ethan cracks me up! The night before school he reminded me to make his giant cookie for the first day of school. On the way home from school, he was so sad when I told him, "I didn't have time to make his cookie". He was soo surprised to find this even cooler cookie that I picked up from Fred Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment