Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ethan's 7th Birthday Weekend Extravaganza

 Ethan lucked out this year on his birthday because there was no school.  Since there was no school, I told Ethan that I wasn't going to throw him a party this year but instead, we would  go do something special with  just one friend on his birthday.   
 He chose his best bud Ethan to go bowling with.


 After we met up with Daddy, Grammy & Papa for dinner at Red Lobster.
 Ethan's  awesome new shirt.


 Then we celebrated at home with an ice cream cake

 ... and presents
  We got Ethan a pair of  walkie- talkies.
 On Saturday we celebrated again with some of Jared's family & Grandpa Patsfield & Granny B, who came for a short visit.

 On Sunday we celebrated again with some of my family.
Ethan really enjoyed his long, fun & sugar filled birthday weekend! I just want to thank everyone who helped to make this birthday weekend special for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment