Monday, April 6, 2015

Ethan's How to Train Your Dragon Party {Oct 2014}

Ethan loves the How to Train Your Dragon books and movies, so it was a no brainer as to what to do for his birthday. I had so much fun with Ethan making these cute invitation for his party guest. I love that he is creative and can help me with this kind of stuff. 



 Ethan drew this dragon  


  Epic fail with the cake pops! 
I've heard that they're super easy to make.... somebody was lying!
Although, the kids didn't seem to care. 

The Viking Games
 Ring Toss 

Dress Like A Viking  
 Ethan 
 Kyle 
 Dallin 
 Mason 
 Cooper said the strangest thing, "Don't show my mom! Lol... Crystyne pay no attention to this photo. 
 Cole 
 Rome 
 Feed Toothless 
The boys had to pop the balloons to collect 3 fish to feed Toothless. 
 Fly Toothless

 I found this cool Toothless hat at Party City.
                                                    

I think Jared had more fun dressing-up than the boys. 



I had so much fun with this party and I adore the little boy that I did it for, though he is not so little anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment