Monday, April 6, 2015

Michelle's 31st Birthday {Nov 2014}

My birthday was on the same day as our wards Super Saturday, so I spent half the day making crafts and hangout with friends.  
  When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised to see the beautiful roses Jared got me and  the cute little drawing on the chalkboard for me. 
I made these flowers during Super Saturday for Heather's wedding.

 We went to Texas Road House for dinner. I had no clue that they made you sit on a saddle, with a ginormous cowboy hat, while they sing happy birthday to you. As we were waiting for our food, a couple tables over I watched in horror as the humiliating spectacle took place, and then I realized that this would soon be me. I begged Jared to not tell our waitress that it was my birthday, but  as you can see he didn't listen. 
 After we went to Dockside at the Coeur D'Alene Resort for dessert. 
 This half quart of ice cream was delicious and definitely worth the drive. 

 We had a nice view from our table. 
Lucky for us they had their Christmas light displays lit up. 
 We walked around on the boardwalk and boy.... was it freezing!


When I got home, I found a present on my door. Thanks Amber for thinking of me, and making me feel special on my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment