Friday, April 15, 2016

Cody's Mission Farewell {Aug 2015}


I can't believe that my baby brother is old enough to go on a mission, and I'm still in shock that he will be serving in South Korea for the next 2 years.  I know that he will be a great missionary and I'm so proud of his willingness to serve the Lord and the people of Daejeon, Korea. 

Here are a couple gems I dug up of Cody & I just for this post. 
Christmas 1997
Lunch at the Space Needle- Aug 2007

These are a just a few pictures of his open house.





President Larson set him apart as a missionary. 

We got Cody a tie and made him promise to wear it when he entered the MTC. 


 We love you, Coco... I mean Elder Benefiel! 

I started a mission blog for Elder Benefiel http://eldercodybenefiel.blogspot.com/2016/04/41116.html

No comments:

Post a Comment