Sunday we had dinner with some of my favorite people in the world, the Schaffers, Bergmanns, Lees and James Christy.
James Christy was in the Encino Ward going up along with the Schaffers, and I also was in band class with him in JR High. He sure knows how to make people laugh!
Clark aka Cark & Daniel
James, I don't know how long its been, but it's nice to know that somethings will never change.
Through out my life, Jo was there for a lot of my first like shaving my legs, make-up, scrapbooking... you know the important stuff. So I wasn't surprised when she whipped out her selfie-stick. LOL! I just had to document my 1st picture ever with one.
I just love this woman, she is amazing and I love that she could totally take Daniel down if she wanted.
It was such a fun night of reminiscings, good conversation, and laughter. Just like the good ole days. We totally need to do this again sometime soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment