I took some photos of James to remember this special day.
All of the priesthood holders that were in the blessing circle.
Shane's brother Tony with Teddy.
We had ice cream sundaes after.
I was also excited to see my cousin Trisha, who I hadn't seen like 2007 or 2008. It was fun to catch up and meet her husband, Richard and their cute dog, Violet.
Jared and I both agree that there is something about baby James that reminds of Ethan when he was a baby. I don't know what it is! They were both born in the month of October and they are both the oldest children in their family. I have to say that I love watching Heather and Shane with James or Jamie as they call him because it's so exciting being a parent for the first time. Everything is new and an adventure.
We look forward to seeing where & what life brings little Jamie.








No comments:
Post a Comment