I have My Favorite Things song stuck in my head from the Sound of Music. Especially the line that goes
"Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things"
I love to wrapping presents and making them cute with tags and ribbons. Most people think that it's such a waste but, I remember my cousin Ken dated a girl that wrapped presents super fancy and I was always so excited to open her gifts... so I've carried on her tradition but only for special people.
Sister Bennett found some cute bracelets online and I wrapped them up all cute for the young women.
One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season is to watch Christmas movies while I wrap. Ahhh... who doesn't love It's a Wonderful Life?!!!
I found these cute mugs at Walmart and thought that they would make a fun gift. They have fox and an owl hidden inside, which magically appear as you drink your hot chocolate or tea.
I made these adorable gift tags for the kid's teachers and the ladies I visit teach.





No comments:
Post a Comment