My 33rd Birthday was filled with surprises!
Jared and the munchkins made me breakfast and decorated the dining table.
As I was enjoying my breakfast Sienna explained that the confetti was from Laura's toilet. Laura's friend, Bethany decorated for her birthday and put some confetti in the toilet and Sienna kindly asked if she could have it for me. Haha, I was dying but thankfully Laura threw the confetti from the toilet away.
Jared took me to Down River Grill for my birthday lunch so that I could enjoy our favorite Gorgonzola Fries...mmmmm!
I came home to my living room decorated with balloons and a beautiful flower arrangement.
Later that night we went to see the new Harry Potter movie, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them... and SURPRISE! My friends Amber and Tia were there to enjoy the movie with us! I love those two wonderful ladies!
Amber got me this cute scarve and I sent her this picture to show her how much I love it! <3
Jared also surprised me with a half dozen cupcakes from Sweet Frostings. He knows me too well, actually, I got a few other cupcakes from other friends and family it was kind of funny!
My 33rd was awesome and I have no idea why this birthday was filled with so many fun surprises but I love it and I felt so loved and I am pretty sure that's what everybody wants to feel on their birthday!









No comments:
Post a Comment