Friday, September 20, 2013

Homecoming?

 I love my little brother, I can't believe that he is 16 years old! I swear it was just yesterday that he was watching Blue's Clues while playing with his Thomas the Train set. He is  all grown up now and quite the stud, he is even playing Football this year at Mt Spokane High School.
 
Last Tuesday he  asked me to help him do something creative to ask a girl to Homecoming. This is what we came up with. 

He asked her home room teacher to give her this package of Goldfish in class. Cody was waiting out in the hall with the sign and a bouquet of flowers. A friend was even able to capture it on their camera phone. It was super cute, she walked out really fast saying, "Yes! Yes! Before Cody had a chance to even ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment