Friday, September 20, 2013

Life Update September 2013

Life has been so crazy since we moved into my parents basement in February. There were so many times that I prayed to Heavenly Father, "Please can we be done with this trial!" I'm so grateful to my family and friends who have been by my side willing to help in anyway. We are truly blessed!

I'm happy to say that things are finally looking up! The basement construction is almost finished, I have just a little bit of staining left and last week  Jared & I finally moved into our own bedroom. Hallelujah! I will post pictures later.

Jared started a new job at  Prime Pest Control , if you go to Wandermere Cinemas you will be seeing his cute face on the big screen soon! He was pretty grossed out the first couple of days,  but now it doesn't bother him as much. He has always been intrigued by animals and bugs, a couple years ago he found a Blinded Spinx moth. He took pictures of it and even sent them to an expert to make sure that, that  is what it was. Who does that? Jared!! Anyways he took a test this last Tuesday so that he can get his license and go out on his own. We got the results back today and he passed... so if you have any pest that are bugging you, give Jared a call.

I also started a new adventure of my own. On Monday I started the Pathways Program through BYU-I. I was pretty nervous about it, but this week went really well. For a while I have felt that I needed to go back to school. I have been putting it off, 
1.) Because Jared was still in school.
 2.) I'm scared because I hated SFCC.
 3.) It's been 12 years since I've been in school and I know I have not gotten any smarter. 
Getting to know and work with other online students is a part of the course. It was surprising to read other students that felt the same way as I do. The great thing about the Pathways program is that it is set up to help us succeed. Wish me luck!

Ethan has been in 1st grade for a couple weeks and he loves it. He especially loves riding the bus to school with Kelsey & Khloe, then he gets to play with Kyle at school.

Sienna is getting closer to being potty trained. She has been interested for a while but I don't think she quite understands how it works. Sienna will just go in her underwear and not tell me and go about business.  I even bought her a Barbie to get her to go on the potty, but she is still high up on the self. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks she will get to take her out of the box and play with her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment