Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dale & Debbie's 25th Wedding Anniversary {June 2015}

I can't remember when, but Debbie asked all of the kids to plan their 25th Wedding Anniversary.  Thankfully, DeAnne took the lead and I helped her with what ever she needed. This post will be really long because of the bizillion pictures I took... you've been warned! Also, I brought a nice camera and sometimes it took good pictures and then a second later they were all blurry no matter what I did, so I apologize. I also stole a bunch of pictures from people's facebook albums... thanks guys!  
 Everything turned out amazing and we had such a fun night celebrating with family and friends. 

DeAnne designed this cute invitation. 
 Bill did a sketch of them as a gift.  

 DeAnne made the anniversary banner 




 DeAnne, Julia , Crystyne and Tammy made the yummy desserts. 


 Jeff put together a special video for Dale & Debbie.
 DJ table 


Big D filling up the trays with more delicious treats. 




 They played the Newly Wed Game. 

I don't know why this picture is sideways, but I love that their holding hands as their watching the video. 



Hey, it's DJ's in Pjs! Bill and Jeff did a great job with the music... and I loved the Saucy Dog commercials.  




 Call me maybe? 



 It was fun to watch people take pictures with the giant polaroid frame. 
 Debbie & Dale 

 Alura, Debbie & Shiloh
 Crystyne & Jeff 
 DeAnne, Elisabeth & Justin 
 Michelle & Julia 
 Jared & Britany 
 Sienna, Michelle, Ethan & Jared 
 Michelle & Ethan 
 Michelle, Elisabeth & DeAnne 
 Ethan & Mason 
 I stole this collage from Britany <3
 The gang. 


Here's to another 25 years Dale & Debbie! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment