Friday, January 1, 2016

Mother's Day {May 2015}

 As I was going through a box of paperwork,  and I stumbled upon this old Mother's day card. I thought that it would be fun to recreate a newer version of it for my mom for Mother's day this year. 

I added pictures of my great-grandmother Mary, & her daughters, then my grandmother & my aunt Pam, my mother & I and then Sienna and I. I thought that it would be a beautiful tribute to some of my mom's closest generations of mothers. 
This is a picture of my  Grandma Gloria sitting next to her mother,  & her sister Grace standing behind them. 
 Jared & the kids made me breakfast. 
 I love both of my babies! 
 The lilacs in our backyard were in full bloom. 
 My favorite Mother's day gifts gave me presents. 
 Ethan made these for me at school. 
 Then he gave me this cute turtle necklace with an opal, which is his birthstone. 
Sienna made these cards for me at preschool and church.
Amber took pictures of all of the moms with their kids to made that adorable card up above. 

 Then Sienna gave me this beautiful bracelet with her birthstones which is aquamarine.



Mmmm, and my favorite tradition, fruit pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment