Sunday, July 7, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I'm so grateful for Jared. He is a wonderful father, he plays with the kids, and he takes  the time to teach and  explain things to them. He reads stories to them with different voices and is very animated. He is also a great snuggler, most of the time I find him sleeping/snuggling Ethan in his bed.
 ... and my favorite thing about Jared is that he gave me the most beautiful children Ethan & Sienna.

 Jared loves smoothies, so I bought this cool cup for him and I filled it with Salt Water Taffy.   
 It was a crazy busy weekend for me, with a t-ball practice & a  game & Jared's graduation the day before I didn't have time to make a cool card for Jared. I taped some pictures together and put captions on them.  Then I taped them to the  hanger inside of  the shirt he was going to wear to church. He was pleasantly surprised while he was getting dressed.
 Ethan made this fish for Jared & he also colored the card below.

No comments:

Post a Comment