Back in February I was asked to be in charge of Crafts at Girls Camp. I didn't know how many girls were going to girls camp. I thought, oh... this should be fun!
When I found out the 187 girls would be at camp, I couldn't even breathe! Prepping crafts for almost 200 girls is completely different than prepping for 40-50 women in Relief Society.
Here is my cute little set up.
I cut over 100 t-shirts and I a chunk of my finger too. All I could think was, I hope the girls appreciate everything because I literally gave it my All... Blood, Sweat & Tears.
The first day we did t-shirt scarfs.
Second day we made Paracord & Marcrame Bracelets.

The Third day we made all of the crafts including a word bubble chalkboard. I also was able to coax Caity to come to girls camp to help me with crafts. I'm so glad she came, we had fun!
I snapped this picture for a Thank You card for Ernie & Cheryl Raab, they saved the day by cutting all the wood out for me.
Heather was at girls camp too, I actually volunteered her while she was still out on her mission. I'm glad she accepted because she helped me with crafts too. It was fun to visit her and hear all of her & Jane's funny stories about things going on at girls camp.
I received this necklace/dog tag from the Greenbluff Ward for being so patient with the girls, then I received the owl bead, for all of my {owl} nighters.









You are too dang cute Michelle! Your setup looks amazing! So much work! You're going straight to heaven! ;) Love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete