Laura, Heather and our little family all headed up to Priest Lake the night before to clean and prep the cabin for Daniel/Heidi & Craig/Tami's families.
Ethan could not wait for all of his cousin to arrive!
Jared caught this frog... it was in the window sill inside the cabin. Eew!
I'm in love with Kayaking! It's my new favorite thing.
Jared tipped his kayak trying to beat Daniel to the dock. I think he won.
Heather & Logan building a fire pit.
Logan teaches survival school out at the Fairchild. It was fun to watch him cut wood and be in his element.
Sienna waiting for dinner
Roasting Marshmallows
Sienna playing in the sand, I love that she has a messy face before she even has a s'more.
Baby Gwendolyn
Craig bought some fireworks to share.
Logan & Heather
Sparklers!
There were a ton of fireworks but this is the only picture that turned out. The lake made a picture perfect backdrop for the fireworks. We had so much fun. I'm so grateful to live in this country and have the freedoms that I do. God Bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment