I've been contemplating for a while whether I should write about New Years day, or not... and as I reflect back on that day and the outcome of the past year, I'm so grateful for that experience. In the words of Alexander, "it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!" We've actually had quite a few years like that. I don't want to go into details about the things that took place, but I know that Heavenly Father was finally able to answer our prayers, because we were finally ready... Ready to align our wills with His. I'm so grateful for family and friends that have helped over the years, and I know that the outcome would be much different without each of you.
DeAnne and the girls stayed with us for a couple days. I love this picture of Elisabeth!
We went to the Donut Parade for some yummy donuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment