What can I say, I just love Jared! I'm so grateful to have in my life, and I really feel like he was made just for me and that he is my other half. He is kind and understanding when others need a listening ear, and he also brings joy and laughter into the lives of others through his silliness. Heavenly Father definitely knew just what I needed!
I'm in love with making these small polaroids. Jared snapped this picture and sent it to his mama. Look at those cheeks!
Cards & gifts.
I made this card for Jared.
We went to Kalico Kitchen for breakfast. The food was really good, but the place was really small and cramped.
Jared and I had been wanting to try the pizza at the Fly Goat so we went there for dinner with Dallas, Laura, Amber & Aaron Powell, and Mark & Ty Burton. We tried a bunch of different pizzas, but I would have to say that the Lacrosse was my favorite.
Then after dinner, we went over to my parents house for Carmelitas and ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment