Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cub Scout - Blue & Gold Banquet {Feb 2015}

 This was Ethan's first Blue and Gold Banquet, so we were all pretty excited. Each cub scout was asked to bake a cake, and I found this idea on Pintrest, and it seemed easy enough.


 This is why I love this cake, because it was so easy to frost. He used cream cheese frosting for the noodles.  

 The meatballs were made out of, Chocolate Rice Krispie cereal, and they were shaped by using an ice cream scoop. They looked so real!

  For the topping he mixed strawberry topping and spinach in a blender... and grated white chocolate for the parmesan cheese on top.

 It turned out amazing and was easier than I expected. People were so confused why a plate of spaghetti was on the cake table, and it was fun to see their reactions when we told them that it was a cake.
 Ethan was awarded "Most Creative & Daring"!

No comments:

Post a Comment