After being super stressed out with having to get the house ready to sell and move, in the end, we were blessed to be able to stay.
My brother, Daniel was Heather's realtor and as I left the house for the very first showing he told me that I needed to stay away until 7 pm that night because people were anxious to see the house. I left the house so upset that I drove over to the nearby park and cried. I was so overwhelmed in that moment with school, moving, cleaning, packing and getting the house ready and the thought of having to clean and leave the house every time someone wanted to come see it became too much! Thankfully, that night my brother called me and said that there were a couple people interested and one of them made an offer and that we could possibly stay. I was taken by surprise because during the past couple of months I never thought that staying would ever be a possibility. Within a couple of days, I looked out the window to see a SOLD sign and all of the stress that I had felt was gone! I'm so grateful to our friends who bought the house not for us but as an investment that has immensely blessed our lives. We are eternally grateful! 

No comments:
Post a Comment