Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Ladies Craft Night with Chirp Chirp Designs {June 2016}

Back in May,  I saw that My friend Robin who (the creative genius behind Chirp Chirp Designs) had some cute Fourth of July crafts so I decided to have a girls night. 


I really like the Land that I Love but I had her alter it a little bit and she was very accommodating. 


At the time I had been working on fun collage photo wall for the front entry.
I came across this silhouette of Washington state that I had wanted before and really wanted to incorporate into my design. So, I  sent Robin a screen shot and she said that she could make something like it.

 I love the way it turned out and how the whole design came together. 


This wall seriously makes me happy every time I walk into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment