Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sienna 6th Birthday {March 2016}

I can't believe how big my baby girl is! She turned six and for her birthday and we took her to Silver Safari to get her ears pierced. I wanted to wait until she was older but she's been asking since she was 3 years old and I didn't want her baptism to be over shadowed by getting her ears pierced. 
My brave Sienna did amazing, however, I got a little teary-eyed right after they did it. 


 They gave her a crown for her special day. 
 After we went to Red Robin for her birthday and Granny B & Grandpa Patsfield drove all the way from Mount Vernon to surprise Sienna during dinner.
 After, family came over for cake and ice cream. 
Presents from Granny B. and Grandpa Patsfield

We played a prank on Sienna. We had been looking for a Barbie car for her birthday. We found this cute  VW Bug online and while she was gone a school, I took the car out and taped it back up so when she opened it, it was empty. She was so excited when she saw the box, then disappointed after she opened. It was funny and actually none of us remember how we actually surprised her with it but she was excited to play with it anyways.  


We love our sweet, but sassy Sienna. She keeps life interesting by making us laugh and surprising us with her wit. I can't wait to see what the future brings for our baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment