Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ummm....Yeah! {July 2016}

So Ethan found this note pad and brought this drawing to my attention. He said that Sienna drew this inappropriate picture. 
I immediately was concerned by it and wanted to hear her explanation of what it was of. 
She was very hesitant to tell me about it. I had to explain to her that she wouldn't get in trouble and that I just wanted to know so we could talk about. Then she said that it was a picture of a mom giving birth. I tried not to laugh, but I was so relieved to know that it was just a woman giving birth to a baby with a tiny head. Haha! Sienna will probably hate me one day for posting about this but this is typical Sienna and I love her for it. She is obsessed with babies and being a mother and hopefully one day she will look back and appreciate her childhood innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment