Before baby, Leland passed away, the idea of making t-shirts came to mind to support and raise awareness in his honor. Then after he passed away the idea kept coming to mind but I was too chicken to ask Kathryn and B Steele what they thought about the idea. So one night I was messing around on CustomInk trying to come up with a design.
I was inspired by this card that I made for Kathyrn and B after Leland passed away.
Jared was just as excited as I was about making shirts to remember Leland that he asked the Steeles what they thought, and sure enough, they were excited about the idea too!
Things came together perfectly after talking to my friend, Tia who's sister just so happened to owns a T-shirt printing company http://www.shirtworks.com/products.html.
Tia's sister, Cherise was so helpful with sizing and which products to use and within a couple of days, we had sample shirts in hand. To see the Steeles so excited about the shirts was an amazing feeling.
Kathryn thought it would be a good idea to add "Fighting against Childhood Cancer" so that people would know the meaning behind the brave little warrior we were honoring.




No comments:
Post a Comment